Candidate shall be responsible for the following:
- planning, organizing, directing, coordinating over-all accounting and financial activities;
- improving and implementing systems of internal control involving cash, receivables, all assets, accounts payable & other liabilities;
- shall be involved in tax administration, cash management, forecasting, budget & financial reports preparation, variance analysis & interpretation of financial data.
- shall consolidate of financial reports of other subsidiaries.
- shall constantly assist and coordinate with external auditors.
- providing management reports specifying & comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of services.
- auditing client contracts, purchase orders & vouchers to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- implementing accounting control procedures;
- applying accounting principles consistently and perform all duties that will be required by management.
- Min 5 yrs. Experience
- Must have full knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
Please mail your resume to:
United Staffing Registry, Inc.
Attn: Benjamin H. Santos, RN
Elmhurst, NY 11373
To apply for this position, you may also complete the form below with your resume.